Hi web, this is the first post on this new blog!
As stated on my old and clumsy page about wjed, will try to use this blog to write about jed and other things. Well, if I can fight my laziness...
Anyways, I'm writing this because, after three years, I have an updated version of my jed installer for windows! After reading this message on jed mailing list, I found that, while the current stable version of jed is still the same, a lot of work was done on the S-Lang side, and the old version used in my latest installer was the problem.
But I don't have Windows installed at home, and at work lately (where 'lately' means in the last two years) I'm very very busy. I managed to get a couple of minutes to update my repository to the latest S-Lang version, and rebuild the installer.
The result can be found downloading jed_0.99.18-s2.1.4-i161.exe.
This file got very minimal testing, and while I have it installed on my system at work, I used it only a few times.
If you have some questions, write a comment here or drop me a mail.